Call for AbstractsThe Scientific Committee invites all participants wishing to contribute to the scientific program to submit abstracts for presentation. Abstracts must be submitted by the below deadline. Abstracts received after this date will not be considered.
EMSOS 2017 30th Annual Meeting
- Aggressive fibromatosis
- Effect of denosumab/bisphosphonate treatment in GCT
- Follow-up late recurrences
- New guidelines in sarcoma treatment. Immunotherapy of bone and soft tissue sarcomas
- Rare types of bone and soft tissue sarcomas
- Spine tumors (including chordoma)
18th EMSOS Nurse and Allied Professions Group Meeting
- Nursing aspects of bone and soft tissue tumors (connected to the above topics, wound management, psychologic aspects, shared decision making, rehabilitation)
Extended abstract submission:
January 05, 2017 23:59 CET
Notification to authors: January 27, 2017
- Abstracts must be submitted using the preformatted electronic form below
- Authors may submit a maximum of two abstracts as leading author but can be mentioned as co-author at more other abstracts.
- Each presenting author should register and pay the registration fee to be included in the final program. One registration can be used to a maximum of two presentations.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Please state your Preferred presentation type
- The abstracts will be included in the Conference Proceedings, which will be distributed on site.
How to submit
- Apply for password
For submitting an abstract, first you must apply for a password. You can do this by clicking the abstract submission button below and selecting "password request" in the upcoming window.
- Get password by e-mail
The system automatically sends you a password by e-mail when you finished previous step. Receiving the password into your mailbox depends on the traffic load of the internet, and it may be a longer delay. Should your password not arrive in 3 hours send a short note to the email below instead of making a double registration.
- Log-in to the system
Please take note of your login name and password which are case sensitive. You need your personal password to submit or edit abstract.
- Ask for help
Should you need help on how to use the abstract system please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.